We got them! Court was successful!!!!!! Bella
Adanech and Bode Samuel are COMING HOME -- it is
official. The looks on our kids' faces when we told
them this morning are something I never want to
forget. Booker said "Now Momma, nobody can take them
from us, can they?" And I screamed a resounding
"NO!!!!!!" It is euphoric. As a family, we are
overjoyed that God would graciously choose us for
these precious children. The tears are flowing over
here! I can't even FEEL my body today -- pain? What
pain?! Smile.
Thanks for celebrating with us -- we are just out of
our minds excited!!!!!! We'll keep you posted about
our travel plans. We'll probably know the details in
the next couple of weeks.
Love you ALL. Karen... for all SEVEN of us...
SEVEN!!!! Joy, joy, joy...
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment