




We had a BALL today, sailing down the trails, all SEVEN of us smiling and giggling our way through one of our favorite loops. Brant's office pooled together and got us the double trailer, bless their hearts, so we are SET. So thrilled that our new kiddos love the trailers -- it could've gone either way, so we're glad that they've got biking blood racing through their veins as far as we can tell! I think Bella is itching to ride her OWN bike -- she's fierce that way! We're working on it. I have to tell you, there was this moment today when the wind was blowing, the sun was shining, the trees were shimmering, my kids were singing in 2 different languages, and my legs were burning to beat the band... when my heart just SURGED. You just can't imagine the joy I feel in my bones. After being so sick for much of the past year, I am ELATED that God is allowing me to participate in all of this... goodness. We are having the time of our lives... it is SO exhausting, but SO GOOD. My, oh my...
No comments:
Post a Comment