Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bella's going to school!



A little tradition in our family is to make a cake/cupcakes for the child heading off to their first day of school... had to fight back the tears this afternoon as Bella and I made her batch. She starts tomorrow, and is BEYOND excited.

Still picking dead lice nits out of her hair (I hope they're dead -- they HAVE to be after 5 treatments and millions of hours of picking nits, as well as CONSTANT laundry -- still doing 8 loads today!!!). This lice nightmare needs to get behind us. I have HAD it.

So excited for my little girl to go tomorrow -- the administration is SO excited about her, and her teacher was teary today when I brought her in to show her the classroom and drop off our supplies. Goodness, this is such a bright spot in an otherwise dark month around here.

No comments: