Hey all. My friend snapped this shot of Booker on their sailboat this weekend -- I'm going to blackmail him with it someday! Smile. When I showed it to him, he said "Mom, I wasn't TRYING to look all cool" -- as only a 10-year-old can describe an inferred cool factor, yes?! The girls had fun decorating t-shirts for their American Doll girls and for themselves, compliments of the North Carolina Bookers. What fun. We had a great ride out on the trail today, and the the older 3 are going to the pool with their daddy before we enjoy a BBQ with our cul-de-sac later this evening. It has been a really good weekend.
Will update on the kiddos' progress when I get a spare minute -- I'm warning you, though, that minute may never show its face! Smile. Karen
1 comment:
That is a GREAT wedding reception slide show picture! Looks like life is very full! Cannot wait to come home and meet Bella and Bode in person!
Post a Comment