Thursday, December 25, 2008

Last of Christmas...






Oh, how we enjoyed ourselves... was such a treat to have Nanna, Poppa, and Uncle Eric join us for the festivities. We woke up and enjoyed Booker/Brant's scripture reading, parading around in homemade Christmas sleeping shirts, the unwrapping of gifts (oh, the JOY on their faces... especially TWO of the faces), eating yummy pumpkin coffee cake, inhaling darling Christmas houses for LUNCH (yes, they were LUNCH) that Nanna makes every year, jogging for Poppa, Karen, and Brant, hanging out in our PJs, chowing on some fabulous cedar-planked salmon whipped up by Chef Brant, and ripping open all the stocking presents. All in all, a GREAT Christmas. My heart is certainly full tonight. Our kids finally crashed from their sugar highs, and are now sleeping soundly TOGETHER. Oh, the fun of a Christmas sleepover. Brant and I are about to kick back with some wine and watch a movie. This day just couldn't have been ANY better. AHHHHHHHHHH...

1 comment:

LaurenFaythe said...

Karen-I am now immersed in the blogging world. I've been given an award that I'm passing on to you. Come and get it when you get the chance! Hugs! Sue