Awesome guys! What a dream come true. I just got back from visiting my own precious family in MN. My sister with the quads got tears in her eyes when I was telling her about Bella's visa story! I can't believe big Booker and Brooklyn! I still remember Brooklyn being the newborn and you laughing when you found out I was a pediatrician because I could talk right through toddler Booker's complaining and "mommommoming" because I was such a pro at it. What a cute big brother....and the sisters are just SO great together already I can hardly believe it! Well congrats and keep the stories coming! Will pray for your speedy recovery.
I learned a lot about parenting being with my sister and her quadruplet sons this week. Both the joys and challenges. I experienced preschool graduation for Max (her "typical" child), a doctor's visit for Ike, and sadly a seizure with Ben which fortunately resolved with my sister and her husband calmly responding (and a little help from Aunt/Dr. Vic) :) Also got to play Star WArs, Spiderman and High School Musical!
1 comment:
Awesome guys! What a dream come true. I just got back from visiting my own precious family in MN. My sister with the quads got tears in her eyes when I was telling her about Bella's visa story! I can't believe big Booker and Brooklyn! I still remember Brooklyn being the newborn and you laughing when you found out I was a pediatrician because I could talk right through toddler Booker's complaining and "mommommoming" because I was such a pro at it. What a cute big brother....and the sisters are just SO great together already I can hardly believe it! Well congrats and keep the stories coming! Will pray for your speedy recovery.
I learned a lot about parenting being with my sister and her quadruplet sons this week. Both the joys and challenges. I experienced preschool graduation for Max (her "typical" child), a doctor's visit for Ike, and sadly a seizure with Ben which fortunately resolved with my sister and her husband calmly responding (and a little help from Aunt/Dr. Vic) :) Also got to play Star WArs, Spiderman and High School Musical!
Post a Comment